Test Power-up Instructions for the Nano

Chris Diehl

Dec 26, 2017, 9:36:06 PM12/26/17
to Safecast Device Discussions and Support

Hi Folks,

I'm to the point in the assembly where I'm ready to do the mid-assembly power-up. The link off the assembly instructions page (https://github.com/Safecast/bGeigieNanoKit/wiki/Assembly-Manual) unfortunately doesn't point to a valid webpage. Can someone point me to the instructions?

Thanks so much!

Chris

Pieter Franken

Dec 27, 2017, 8:19:10 PM12/27/17
to Safecast Device Discussions and Support
Hi Chris,

The manual link is fine - is there a specific link in the manual that is not working?

Pieter

Chris Diehl

Dec 28, 2017, 2:28:26 AM12/28/17
to Safecast Device Discussions and Support
Hi Pieter,

Yeah the manual loads fine on my end. It's the link embedded in this sentence in the manual: "You may want to do a test power-up at this stage."

Chris

Mat Schaffer

Dec 28, 2017, 7:53:03 AM12/28/17
to Chris Diehl, Safecast Device Discussions and Support
Thanks, Chris. I fixed it up. A few too many parens got in there.

Looks like it's supposed to be an internal link to the "Test Run and Diagnostics" section further down the page.

Chris Diehl

Dec 28, 2017, 11:21:41 AM12/28/17
to Safecast Device Discussions and Support
Thanks Mat! Glad to have those in hand now. Cheers, Chris

Pieter Franken

Jan 1, 2018, 12:44:25 AM1/1/18