Edit metadata in Android App?

Louis Bertrand

Jul 28, 2017, 10:45:50 PM7/28/17
to Safecast Device Discussions and Support
Hi,
I uploaded a few logs from the Android app and I have a question about editing metadata.

But first I have to say that the Android app works wonderfully well with the Bluetooth module (firmware 1.3.5), BLEbee from KitHub.

I didn't find in the app where to edit metadata like height and orientation. After I uploaded, the metadata showed up as "Not Set". Is there any way to edit before uploading (in the app) or after it has been processed on the database server?

Let me say again that I'm impressed at how well it all works together.

Thanks
 --Louis

Edouard Lafargue

Jul 31, 2017, 10:11:55 AM7/31/17
to Louis Bertrand, Safecast Device Discussions and Support
Hi Louis,

Thanks for the feedback!

You are right, I am missing some of the metadata field for the drives, this is something I will add in the next release of Safecast:Drive, so that you can submit straight to approval from the app...

Ed

(phone)