Re: Digest for safecast-devices@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

James Petts

Apr 27, 2024, 12:00:23 PMApr 27
to safecast...@googlegroups.com
Can you check the link, please, Rob?

I get a server error from that link. When I manually search models for "grid," "bgeigie," or safecast" at that site, there is nothing. Presumably this is a very small stl file, so perhaps you could send it by email?

On Thu, Apr 25, 2024 at 9:29 PM <safecast...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Rob Oudendijk <oudend...@gmail.com>: Apr 25 08:39PM -0700

The 3D printed grid for LND7317 is now available at JLC at
https://jlc3dp.com/3d-models/detail/MX5502-Honeycomb-grid-for-LND-7317?
<https://jlc3dp.com/3d-models/detail/MX5502-Honeycomb-grid-for-LND-7317>

Regards
Rob

Rob Oudendijk

Apr 28, 2024, 4:33:26 AMApr 28
to Safecast Device Discussions and Support
OOps.. It is still under review:
Sorry for that

 jlc3d honey comb.jpg

Rob Oudendijk

Apr 28, 2024, 5:38:02 AMApr 28
to Safecast Device Discussions and Support