MId-Build Powerup successful but final power not successful

Mitch Carlson

Mar 7, 2016, 10:24:26 AM3/7/16
to Safecast Device Discussions and Support

Any idea why my Nano would power up during the mid build but not in the completed stage?

Planetary Paul

Mar 27, 2016, 6:38:56 PM3/27/16
On Monday, March 7, 2016 at 4:24:26 PM UTC+1, Mitch Carlson wrote:

Any idea why my Nano would power up during the mid build but not in the completed stage?

Maybe it's worth looking at any soldering from after the mid build.....

Richard Wood

Oct 13, 2017, 12:16:38 AM10/13/17
to Safecast Device Discussions and Support
Ever get a response for this?  I have just been been through all of the pre-tests which went fine, charged the battery and even logged some zero count data with gps.
  BUT  when I plug the iRover in the unit will not even power up or flash a light.  Checked wires, re-checked the pre-checks.

Have a meter and scope, did not want to go there...was going so well. Nice kit