Alphasense OPC-N2 Optical Particle Counter used in California

Alberto Villa

May 17, 2017, 10:03:49 AM5/17/17
to Safecast Air Quality Discussion
Hi to everybody,

I suppose the team already knows it, but I have just found that the OPC-N2 Optical Particle Counter
of our kit is used also in an equipment made for the Southern California Air Quality Management District.

See:

http://www.valarm.net/blog/adventures-in-air-quality-monitoring-with-industrial-iot-sensors-and-california-government/

Regards,

Alberto

Sean Bonner, Safecast

May 17, 2017, 11:02:11 AM5/17/17
to safeca...@googlegroups.com, Alberto Villa
Yep, we’ve been working with them for a few years to determine the best solutions...

Sean Bonner

Co-Founder, Director of Global Operations

Safecast.org | pgp key

signature.asc

Alberto Villa

May 22, 2017, 11:25:45 AM5/22/17