My data is missing in the ethernet?

czyiv...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2018, 10:07:43 PM3/30/18
to Safecast Air Quality Discussion
I have my data uploading.  I tried the following url and get just headings?  I changed the device number to 50011 and get beautiful data.

I don't know what else to try.

Can anyone help?

Regards, JOHN

Rob Oudendijk

Apr 5, 2018, 10:18:39 PM4/5/18
to Safecast Air Quality Discussion
John,

Ray Ozzi and me did some more checking and we notice on the data your coordinates (50006) are missing and the data all uploaded values are zero. That will filter the data out on the server as not being valid.

regards
rob

czy...@aol.com

Apr 6, 2018, 11:34:56 PM4/6/18
to Safecast Air Quality Discussion
OK my unit shows the gps is working and the WIFI is connected.

See attached image.

Also my unit shows up on the following URL:

but the following urls do not get any new data since June:

http://dev.safecast.org/en-US/devices/50006/measurements?utf8=%E2%9C%93&latitude=&longitude=&distance=&captured_after=15%2F03%2F2018+00%3A00%3A00&captured_before=15%2F04%2F2018+12%3A00%3A00&since=&until=&commit=Filter&commit=Filter&format=csv&options=with-headings

You say coordinates are missing?  What can I do to get my data being uploaded and showing up on the last two URLs?

Thanks in advanced for the help.

I worked 31 years for a manufacture of radiation detection devices.  Eberline Insturments we were purchased by Thermo Electron (manufacturer of the RadEye).  I know Bill Lehnert at LND as we used to purchase many GM tubes form them.  The pancake tube was also developed to be use in a Frisking Probe (Navy DT304) which Eberline developed but did not patient,  Regards, JOHN
IMG_5476.JPG