I found some reasonably good air quality monitor

Andrew

Nov 21, 2017, 9:29:26 AM11/21/17
to Safecast Air Quality Discussion
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share some recent info on the purchase I made. Since I also had some issues with air sensors and PM readings, I bought an air quality monitor, so I could constantly monitor the air in my room as well as put another one in my kids bedroom. It seems to work pretty fine and has an average price of what is there on the market.

Best regards,

Andrew

Sean Bonner, Safecast

Nov 21, 2017, 6:22:18 PM11/21/17
to safeca...@googlegroups.com, Andrew
This should be obvious but Andrew’s recommendation isn’t supported or validated by Safecast in anyway.

In the future please don’t use this list to promote items which might not be in alignment with Safecast’s mission of for high quality open data.

Thank you.
-sean

Sean Bonner

Co-Founder, Director of Global Operations

Safecast.org | pgp key

signature.asc