Grafana stopped uploading Airnote's data the 13th of May 2023

alberto...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2023, 2:27:55 PM3/19/23
to Safecast Air Quality Discussion
As shown in the here attached screen print, since the very morning of May 13th 2023 Grafana has stopped uploading my Ainote's data in this page:

Did something happen to Grafana, to my device?

Thanks for the help!

Grafana stopped updating Airnote_March 13th 2023_h00.40.png

James Petts

Mar 19, 2023, 5:51:43 PM3/19/23
to safeca...@googlegroups.com
Mine did the same. So, probably a system issue, not a device issue.

Rob Oudendijk

Mar 20, 2023, 6:33:19 PM3/20/23
to Safecast Air Quality Discussion
To all,

The data is still coming in. It seems to be an issue with Grafana.
Please be patience. We are troubleshooting it. Now,

regards,
rob Oudendijk

Rob Oudendijk

Mar 21, 2023, 6:35:54 PM3/21/23
to Safecast Air Quality Discussion
Alberto,

The data should flow into the server now.
We seem to have lost a few days of data on that server.

Regards,
rob

James Petts

Mar 22, 2023, 9:58:40 AM3/22/23
to safeca...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

My dashboard is populated again.

Thanks for getting this fixed/.

James

Rob Oudendijk

Mar 22, 2023, 10:00:12 AM3/22/23
to safeca...@googlegroups.com
Kudos should go to Eito-san of Safecast.

Rob

Regards,
Rob Oudendijk Yuka Hayashi
tel +81 80-22605966  Skype: robouden  Facebook:robouden linkedin:robouden

alberto...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2023, 2:20:48 PM3/22/23
to Safecast Air Quality Discussion
I do confirm that now Grafana is working again. Many thanks to Eito-san!

Regards

Alberto