Abnormally high PM values again (third case) - Again solved by vacuum cleaning the sensor.

Alberto Villa

Oct 24, 2017, 5:08:28 PM10/24/17
to Safecast Air Quality Discussion
Hi to the team,

recently I've had to vacuum-clean again the air sensor, to bring the PM readings back to more "normal" values.
The attached document shows the steep improvement after cleaning.

It is the third time that this happens since the unit (#50011) started working. Anybody else has had similar problems?
Should the cleaning be included in a periodic maintenance routine?

I wonder how relaible can be considered the measurements of my unit...

Regards,

Alberto

Third case of abnormal PM values_Alphasense vacuum cleaned.pdf