Can't get the PM data CSV files. Error ID: c6e0a600

Alberto Villa

Jan 25, 2018, 12:44:34 PM1/25/18
to Safecast Air Quality Discussion
Hi to the team,

two days ago I've had problems to access the API for uploading my last bGeigie data, and now I can't get the PM values of my air kit. After starting the query, this message appears:

"We're sorry, but something went wrong.

The issue has been logged for investigation. Please try again later.

Error:

Web application could not be started

Error ID:

c6e0a600"

This text is followed by a lot of details, beginning with

could not connect to server: No such file or directory
	connections on Unix domain socket "/var/run/postgresql/.s.PGSQL.5432"?

What is happening?

Thank you very much and best regards,

Alberto

Alberto Villa