Problems running Safe in Emulator

Matthias Neubert

Nov 27, 2007, 5:16:19 AM11/27/07
to safe_and_s...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
i currently programm a tool for a mobile which needs file access to the
mobiles memory/sd-card an which also uses xml-rpc to communicate with
the server.
Because I did not found any documentation I downloaded the source code
to find how the things work.
To learn from your well coded and clearly arranged project I tried to
run it in netbeans 5.5.1 with mobility pack, j2mepolish and Suns WKT
installed.
Most operations work, but if I enable Import/Export an try this option,
the hole emulator hangs, after clicking OK to the access question.
Also closing the window doesn't work.

Is there a known bug in safe, or is safe not able to run in an Emulator?
If you have any ideas, please give me some hints.

thanks
matthias

Thomas King

Nov 27, 2007, 8:26:59 AM11/27/07
to safe_and_s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matthias,
actually, I have never worked with netbeans 5.5.1 and mobility pack. So, I am
the wrong guy to ask! :-) But I would assume something is wrong with your
settings. Is JSR75 enabled?
I am using eclipse, eclipseME and Sun's WTK for development. This just works
great.

Best regards,
Thomas