Exposing the falsehood of the ancient and modern day Kharijis

0 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

SeratOnline.com

no leída,
2/02/2016, 12:53:00 a. m.2/02/16
para sada-e...@googlegroups.com
Dear readers,

Salaamun Alaikum.

The history of Islam has been tarnished with Muslims being killed by Muslims. The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.) says, "A Muslim is a person from whom other people are safe." Ironically, even Muslims are not safe from certain so called Muslims.

One such group also existed just a few years after the martyrdom of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.). This was a group of Muslims in the past who claimed that we must seek only from Allah. They were opposed tooth and nail by the other Muslims and were branded as Kharijis i.e. those who have abandoned religion.

There is a similar group among the Muslims today that rejects waseelah and maintains that we must turn to Allah alone in all matters. This group is also rejected by the majority of the Muslims and one can say that they are the modern day or neo-Kharijis.

In this article, we expose the falsehood of the ancient and modern day Kharijis.

Click here to read further

Spread the truth. Share this article.

www.seratonline.com
Path of the Ahle Bait (a.s.)