Who conspired in the assassination of Ameerul Momineen Imam Ali (a.s.)?

SeratOnline.com

Jun 27, 2016, 1:38:52 AM6/27/16
to sada-e...@googlegroups.com
Dear readers,

Salaamun Alaikum.

Heartfelt condolences to the lovers of Ahle Bait (a.s.) on the great calamity of the martyrdom of our Master in this world and the hereafter, our Intercessor on the Day of Judgment, Imam Ali b. Abi Talib (a.s.)

While we all mourn his separation from us, it is also important to know who his murderers were. It is made famous that the Kharijis were solely responsible for his killing.

But there is more to this apparent fact and the conspiracy is much deeper.

Click here to unfold the conspiracy.

Expose the conspirators. Share this article.

www.seratonline.com
Path of the Ahle Bait (a.s.)

To unsubscribe click: unsubscribe