Relation Between Lailatul Qadr and the Ahle Bait (a.s.)

SeratOnline.com

Jun 29, 2016, 2:51:51 AM6/29/16
to sada-e...@googlegroups.com
Dear readers,

Salaamun Alaikum.

We have passed the past few nights of the Holy Month of Ramazan observing Lailatul Qadr. These are most certainly the nights of worship and the nights when our destiny for the coming year is written.

But despite the general awareness of Lailatul Qadr, Muslims have fallen short in appreciating its specific importance. It is the specific aspect of Lailatul Qadr, which involves the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.) and his immaculate progeny (a.s.), that lends significance to the general aspects.

There are an overwhelming number of reports that underscore the intimate link between Lailatul Qadr and the infallible personas (a.s.). For brevity we reproduce only a few:

Click here to know the actual significance of Lailatul Qadr

Spread the truth. Share this article.

www.seratonline.com
Path of the Ahle Bait (a.s.)

To unsubscribe click: unsubscribe