Task: Updating Restaurant Info

Richard Julian

Mar 27, 2013, 2:34:03 PM3/27/13
to sac...@googlegroups.com
I think this week I'll take some time to go through and update restaurant info limited to Midtown/Downtown. If anyone wants to help me, that would be incredible. It'll largely involve going through the existing list of restaurants and making sure they're still open (by checking Yelp) and then once that task is complete, I'd like to go through Yelp and add restaurant pages and basic contact data based on their score.

Anyone interested in helping?

Ash Roughani, Public Innovation

Mar 28, 2013, 6:04:46 PM3/28/13
to Richard Julian, sac...@googlegroups.com
My bandwidth currently is pretty limited, but as always, anyone's welcome to collaborate on the wiki at Code for Sacramento, CivicMeet Sacramento, or Public Innovation Labs.  Here are a couple of upcoming events coming next Tues. + Weds.:

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Richard Julian <rjul...@gmail.com> wrote:
I think this week I'll take some time to go through and update restaurant info limited to Midtown/Downtown. If anyone wants to help me, that would be incredible. It'll largely involve going through the existing list of restaurants and making sure they're still open (by checking Yelp) and then once that task is complete, I'd like to go through Yelp and add restaurant pages and basic contact data based on their score.

Anyone interested in helping?

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Sacwiki editors" group.