A Book titled “Hindutva Palm-branches & The Christian Resolve” authored by Adv. P I Jose

A C Michael

Jun 6, 2024, 3:04:15 AMJun 6
to UCFHR India Google Group, ADF-India, Mcreporting, Sy...@yahoogroups.com, christians-for-a...@googlegroups.com, A communicating Indian Church, ICD, sacred-illusions, Secular Forum, Secular Perspective Google Group, sikh-i...@googlegroups.com, cpi...@googlegroups.com, aiccn...@googlegroups.com, Dalits Media Watch, Email id of Core Group of UCFHR, P I - Jose

Dear all.

Now that the 2024 general elections are behind us and with the hard work of civil society and opposition parties Modi’s party has been reduced to 32 seats below the simple majority in Lok Sabha.

Meanwhile, allow me to draw your attention to a book titled “Hindutva Palm-branches & The Christian Resolve” authored by Mr. P I Jose, a founder member of UCF and a practicing lawyer in the Supreme Court of India for over 30 years.

The book endeavors to present the happenings in India alongside its historical errors with the arguments of some facts and events more relevant to the Christians that will justify that they have bigger responsibility. Post the adoption of the constitution, the forty years period from 1950 to 1990 was a period of genuine efforts with some fault lines to establish constitutional ideals and the twenty years following that as a period of reversing the constitutional ideals. Further the book talks about the 2017 initiative of the United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (UN OHCHR), the "Faith for Rights" with the objective to unite followers of various faiths worldwide in affirming their support for human rights within the framework of their religious beliefs.

Mr. P I Jose is in Philadelphia, United States from 6th to 12th of June 2024 to release this book at a function.

The book is available on amazon.in and mediahouse.online

Thanks & regards,

A C Michael

A C Michael (Full Name: Michael Anthony Cruz)
Former Member of Delhi Minorities Commission, Govt of NCT of Delhi
President, Federation of Catholic Associations of Archdiocese of Delhi
National Coordinator - United Christian Forum, India (UCF India)
National Coordinator - Inter-Faith & Ecumenical Relations of All India Catholic Union (AICU)
Delhi State President of All India Catholic Union
Independent Director, Touchwood Group of Companies
Chairman & Managing Director, Sirio India Inductive Components Pvt. Ltd
UCF Toll-Free Helpline: 1-800-208-4545

ABOUT UCF TOLL-FREE HELPLINE NUMBER

UCF toll-free helpline number: 1-800-208-4545 was launched on 19th January 2015 with the aim of upholding fundamental freedom and promotion of values of justice, liberty, equality and fraternity of India.

The helpline helps people in distress, especially those who are not aware of the law of the land and the system by guiding them how to reach out to the public authorities and by providing the way to legal remedies.

unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed.jpg