Event Space Confirmation: Sac State Earth Day 4/22 PLEASE REPLY!

Jasmine Greer

Apr 12, 2010, 2:32:13 AM4/12/10
to Cheyenne Allmaras, Marcus, Debra, pres...@sacstateasce.org, mel...@sccsc.org, adepa...@gmail.com, international...@gmail.com, lozano...@gmail.com, Boris, Broughton, Christina Elena, bpoi...@saclink.csus.edu, Hall, Christine N, pop...@csus.edu, AYo...@smud.org, ock...@skymail.csus.edu, afr...@csus.edu, presid...@gmail.com, fo...@skymail.csus.edu, vtak...@saclink.csus.edu, bec...@gmail.com, sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com, Elizabeth Martinez, chrisg...@gmail.com, Alex Underwood, Justin Whitney, rm...@saclink.csus.edu, laurel rhodes
Greetings All,

This email is to confirm that your organization has been reserved a space in the Library Quad for the Sac State Earth Day Festival, Thursday, April 22.

Please reply to this email by Friday, April 16 so that we can finalize the count.

Booths will be set up at 9 am. If you will not be providing your own, a table and chairs will be provided for you by ESO (please see the list below for your organization's details).

The event will run from 11 am to 1:30 pm and include music, demonstrations, activities, food and giveaways.

Thank you for collaborating with ESO to bring this wonderful event to the Sac State campus!

Organization List:

  • Tobacco Control: 1 table and chair will be provided by ESO
  • Field Biology Group: space for one booth
  • Donate Life CA: 1 table and 2 chairs will be provided by ESO
  • Peace and Conflict International: 1 table and 2 chairs "
  • Women's Studies Student Association: 1 table and 2 chairs "
  • ASI Recycling Committee: 1 table and 2 chairs will be provided, plus 2 booth spaces for CAER and Shred-It to set up (large truck space still tentative, pending permission from Facilities Services)
  • Green Student Alliance: 1 table and 2 chairs "
  • College Democrats: space for one booth
  • The WELL: space for two folding tables
  • ENVS Department: 1 table and 2 chairs will be provided
  • Gregory Popejoy: 1 table and 2 chairs "
  • UTAPS: space for one booth
  • ASI Sustainability Committee: space for one booth
  • Food, Not Bombs: 1 table and 2 chairs will be provided
  • SMUD: space for one booth and one vehicle (the Prius has been permitted on the quad by Facilities Services. More information will be emailed shortly regarding vehicle logistics).
  • ASI PEAK Adventures: space for one booth
  • American Society of Civil Engineers: space for one booth and concrete canoe
  • Competitive Robotics: space for one booth and robot demonstration
  • Career Center: space for one booth
  • Sacramento Critical Mass: space for one booth
  • Environmental Students Organization: 2 tables and 4 chairs will be provided (garden information, general club info, special interest pamphleting: Legalize Hemp, CNPS, Sac Tree Foundation, and bottled-water testing table).
Again, please reply to jgree...@gmail.com by Friday, April 16 to confirm your presence at the Sac State Earth Day Festival!

And please do not hesitate to ask questions and voice concerns and suggestions.

Thank you again, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Jasmine Greer
President, CSUS Environmental Students Organization
(916) 612-2564

Chris

Apr 12, 2010, 12:43:04 PM4/12/10
to sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com
hey i would be happy to join the booth at about 11:45am. i get out of class at that time and am literally 3 buildings away. Awesome!

Chris

Thuha Tran

Apr 12, 2010, 3:56:49 PM4/12/10
to bobby...@gmail.com, sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com
Hey Chris,

I talked to ESO about having Critical Mass there, but since bringing up the possibility of involvement on the list and getting one response from Ryan saying he could give me CM flyers to distro at my Food Not Bombs table (where I'll be that day),  that was just what I was going to do.  I've written back to ESO to see what it is I've missed because I don't know that anyone has confirmed a CM table.  You could woman the table yourself if they give us one.  Could you be there to the end, 11:45am-1:00pm?

Thanks,
Thuha