[Sacto Critical Mass] Report back on tabling at Sac State Earth Day

Thuha Tran

Apr 24, 2010, 8:57:54 PM4/24/10
to sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com, Ryan Sharpe
Hi Massers and Ryan,

Richard and I just tabled at Sac State's Earth Day on April 22nd, 11am-1:30pm.  At at our assigned table and bench, we talked to students and other passersby about both Sacramento Critical Mass and the Sacramento Bicycle Kitchen and gave out handy flyers on both organizations.  Richard also distributed some Critical Mass flyers by sticking them onto parked bikes, and per request, we gave someone from the Multicultural Center (on campus) small stacks of both flyers because she wanted to advertise for us--score!

It was great fun.

Thanks, and hopefully will be seeing many of you at the end of this month.

Thuha