New bicycle blog for Davis: BikeDavis.info

Jason Moore

Jan 30, 2010, 4:24:54 PM1/30/10
to DBC mailing list, N Street Cohousing, Critical Mass, Davis, sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com, Sacramento Bicycle Kitchen, itsst...@ucdavis.edu, UCD Bicycle Users Group, hand...@lists.davisbicycles.org, DavisC...@googlegroups.com, sa...@topica.com, sacwh...@yahoogroups.com, sbk-an...@googlegroups.com, dom...@ucdavis.edu, tri...@ucdavis.edu, SCHA....@gmail.com
Hi,

I am emailing you to let you know about a website I've been developing for our city. It is called BikeDavis.info and I hope that it can serve as a news outlet and discussion forum about bicycle related topics in Davis. Anyone can register and submit articles for review. The idea of the site is in a similar vain to BikePortland.org and DavisVoice.com. Basically an online public forum for us to inform each other and discuss bicycling related topics.

The site has some initial content and we are now publicly launching it.

1 - Register and post some articles! Either write a new one or post something that you have written before. These can be short, long and about anything that you would like to write about that has to do with bicycling and Davis. Add photos too!

2 - Make comments on other people's articles. You don't have to be logged in to do this.

3 - Send me some of your bicycling related photos of Davis for the header bar. The image should be cropped to 950 x 200 pixels for proper fit.

4 - Share this link with other people!

5 - Send me some comments (bike...@gmail.com). I want to know what you would like to see on the site and what you would like to change.

Thanks,

Jason Moore