[Sacto Critical Mass] Poster-making for next ride

Thuha Tran

Apr 25, 2010, 9:54:20 PM4/25/10
to sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I want to make some signs to carry on our next ride, this Friday, April 30th--Dear god, please let it be as beautiful as today.  We can make them at my house in West Sacramento or at your house.  I have paint, brushes, and poster board.  I'm available Tuesday 6:00 and onward, and Thursday 12pm and onward.  Anyone who is interested, please reply with your availability.

Thuha

ryan....@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2010, 9:12:02 AM4/28/10
to sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Thuha Tran <bec...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 18:54:20 -0700
Subject: [Sacto Critical Mass] Poster-making for next ride

Thuha Tran

Apr 28, 2010, 9:44:59 PM4/28/10
to sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com
Ryan,

Not sure if that was a typo, but in case you were asking "why?", I thought making signs saying "Critical Mass" or other info on what we're doing would be helpful to publicize the cause/event.  I am planning to make a sign that says "Thank you for stopping," in the event I want to say Thanks to a car/cars for stopping for us while we're running through a light or stop sign or something.

Thuha

rich smith

Apr 28, 2010, 10:24:16 PM4/28/10
to sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com
But we really haven't been running red lights.  We used to do that and then we got the cops following us.  Best to abide by all traffic laws as we on bikes are traffic and subject to the same rules of the road.

Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 18:44:59 -0700
From: bec...@gmail.com
To: sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com