Holidays and flyers

Ryan Sharpe

Nov 17, 2009, 6:02:08 PM11/17/09
to Sacramento Critical Mass
The Critical Mass schedule for the next couple of months is going to
be, well, critical. November Mass will be Friday, November 27 (the
day after Thanksgiving) and December is going to be on Christmas Day.
I hope we all get warm biking clothes from Santa this year...

I'm planning on being there for both rides, and I want to encourage
everyone else to show up, too. It's a great way to burn off your
Thanksgiving calories, and if there was a new bike under your tree,
you might as well take it out for a test ride!

In the meantime, I'm thinking about going out again and posting flyers
the week before our rides. Is anyone else interested in helping out?

--Ryan

Danny Gutierrez

Nov 17, 2009, 6:07:09 PM11/17/09
to sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com
Sure, I'll help!

Danny Gutierrez
Participant # 1686
http://www.tofighthiv.org/goto/dannygoot
o__  ------------------------------------------
_,>/ _ -------------------
(_) \(_)  --------- Support me by donating to AIDS/LifeCycle!  ALC is a
fully supported, 7-day bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles to support those
with AIDS & HIV.

Katie Sarber

Nov 17, 2009, 6:05:01 PM11/17/09
to sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com
I am willing to help post flyers, I won't make Thanksgiving as I will be out of town but would like to help out!

laura edmisten

Nov 17, 2009, 7:31:49 PM11/17/09
to sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com
I can help out as well.

Graphic Design + Screen Printed Show Posters

www.asbestospress.carbonmade.com
www.asbestospress.etsy.com

Ryan Sharpe

Nov 18, 2009, 1:07:53 PM11/18/09
to Sacramento Critical Mass
Awesome! How would everyone feel about going out flyering on Friday,
then grabbing a bite or a brew somewhere afterward?

--Ryan

On Nov 17, 4:31 pm, laura edmisten <asbestospr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I can help out as well.
>
> Graphic Design + Screen Printed Show Posters
>
> www.asbestospress.carbonmade.comwww.asbestospress.etsy.com

laura edmisten

Nov 18, 2009, 1:17:34 PM11/18/09
to sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com
Name a time and I will be there. I assume we are all meeting at the Bike Kitchen? L

Graphic Design + Screen Printed Show Posters

www.asbestospress.carbonmade.com
www.asbestospress.etsy.com

> fully supported, 7-day bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles to support those
> with AIDS & HIV.

Ryan Sharpe

Nov 20, 2009, 11:09:03 AM11/20/09
to Sacramento Critical Mass
Given that there's a big storm expected today, maybe we should put off
the flyering...

--Ryan

On Nov 18, 10:17 am, laura edmisten <asbestospr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Name a time and I will be there. I assume we are all meeting at the Bike Kitchen? L
>
> Graphic Design + Screen Printed Show Posters
>
> www.asbestospress.carbonmade.com
>
> www.asbestospress.etsy.com
>
> --- On Wed, 11/18/09, Ryan Sharpe <nothingshar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Or visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/sacramentocriticalmass
>
> > --
> > Danny Gutierrez
> > Participant # 1686http://www.tofighthiv.org/goto/dannygoot
> > o__  ------------------------------------------
> > _,>/ _ -------------------
> > (_) \(_)  --------- Support me by donating to AIDS/LifeCycle!  ALC is a
> > fully supported, 7-day bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles to support those
> > with AIDS & HIV.

Danny Gutierrez

Nov 20, 2009, 1:23:30 PM11/20/09
to sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com
Prob a good idea Mr. Sharpe.

Lady Laura... I was wondering if you have time to design a bigger sized ( 8.5 x 11 perhaps ) flyer to post up... It can include the verbiage from the back of the spoke cards you produced last summer?

laura edmisten

Nov 20, 2009, 2:15:36 PM11/20/09
to sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com
I was thinking the same thing about the storm....
Danny, I could design something simple then send it your way or upload it to the google group? L

Graphic Design + Screen Printed Show Posters

www.asbestospress.carbonmade.com
www.asbestospress.etsy.com

Danny Gutierrez

Nov 20, 2009, 2:17:53 PM11/20/09
to sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Laura! I always look forward to seeing your art!!!

laura edmisten

Nov 23, 2009, 6:12:23 PM11/23/09
to sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know what time the Thanksgiving ride/meet up starts?

Ryan Sharpe

Nov 23, 2009, 6:19:52 PM11/23/09
to Sacramento Critical Mass
The early rumors I heard put it at Towe again, but I just caught a Two
Rivers Cider Facebook event that says it'll be at The Space (25th and
R) at 9:00, with the ride starting at 1:00. I imagine they're the
people who'd best know.

--Ryan

Kathy Keihl

Nov 23, 2009, 7:01:37 PM11/23/09
to sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com

Les Light

Apr 22, 2010, 7:30:07 PM4/22/10
to sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com

 Hi Ryan

Our long lost friend Ted who was Libby (long story) is retuning to visit from Virginia and we are putting together a surprise party for him who was her.

It would be wonderful if you and Patty could come and join us.

The Party at Jeff and Mindy's is this Saturday (April 24)  we are trying to have everyone there by 7:00 pm.  Here's the address and directions.

4280 23rd Street, heading down Freeport from downtown, go left at 16th, right by the Land Park Ski and Sport, then take a right on 23rd and they are 23rd st just before you get to 18th st.

Hope to see you there.

Cheers

Les

Les Light

Jul 29, 2010, 5:39:43 PM7/29/10
to sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com
Is there a critical  mass ride tomorrow ?

Thuha Tran

Jul 29, 2010, 5:40:55 PM7/29/10
to sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com
Les, if you go, I'll go.

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 2:39 PM, Les Light <lesl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Is there a critical  mass ride tomorrow ?

Smith, Richard

Jul 29, 2010, 6:26:27 PM7/29/10
to sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com
Should be as it is the last Friday of the month =)  I may actually show up this time.

P Save the Earth, one page at a time. Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Les Light

Jul 30, 2010, 3:35:16 AM7/30/10
to sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com
I'll go.  See you there.