Critical Mass Ride Update

Rachael Lankford

Jul 6, 2011, 2:51:33 PM7/6/11
to sacramentoc...@gmail.com, sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

Can you tell me if this gathering of riders still happens? We need to make sure we have the most current info on Sac365.com and it doesn’t seem that you are updating your website or blog. Do you still meet at Fremont Park? Here is the current page we have on Sac365.com: http://sacramento365.com/event/detail/440829199/Critical_Mass

I will be taking it off the site this afternoon temporarily until I hear back from you. Thanks!

NewSac365logo_horiz_notag
Rachael–Sig.jpg

12345

Brenda Maniac

Aug 29, 2011, 8:53:49 PM8/29/11
to sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com
I am so sorry I have not gotten back to you. I moved out of the area a year ago and thus have not been involved.  I set up the google group (if that is how you emailed me) and am trying to figure out how to not be the owner of that anymore. My apologies.

Ride on!

From: RLan...@cityofsacramento.org
To: sacramentoc...@gmail.com; sacramentoc...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Sacto Critical Mass] Critical Mass Ride Update