Help moving 600 gallon aquarium 07/01/2018

Jonathan Wardrip

Jun 29, 2018, 10:57:41 AM6/29/18
to Sacramento Aquarium Society
Hello all,

I know I don't know many of you well, and I have not been able to make it to nearly as many meetings this year as I would have preferred, but I find myself in a (happy) time of need. I will be moving my 600 gallon aquarium from storage in Davis to Sacramento at 11:00 AM on Sunday, July 1st, and am in need of 4 more people to help lift it. If you are interested, you can either respond to this thread, or text/call me at (530) 902-3356.

I pay in pizza and beer, or other libation.

Thank you all!

Jonathan