I rescued a Pangasius

Jim Messier

Mar 7, 2017, 4:18:38 PM3/7/17
to Sacramento Aquarium Society
At Petco, they'd taken in some surrendered fish just as I was eyeballing catfish to join my Oscar in a 65 gallon tank.

I didn't realize it was a Pangasius at first. It was gaunt and looked blind but has since filled out well. This tank is nowhere near big enough long-term,so I would like to rehome the fish. By next week I'd like to move my tanks around to appropriately house my Oscar (he's bashed regularly on the lava rock aquascaping).

How do I upload a picture? Imgur link? This fish is farmed for food in Thailand - does anyone do aquaculture?