Peppered Cories

Penny Norris

Dec 10, 2018, 5:08:43 PM12/10/18
to Sacramento Aquarium Society
I have too many peppered cories. All ages.  If anyone is interested in taking some to free up my tanks, If you are interested in breeding peppered cories, my cories are good breeders. Hence the reason I want to get rid of some.
20181210_135630.jpg

privin thomas

Dec 10, 2018, 5:25:53 PM12/10/18
to Sacramento Aquarium Society
Cost and location for pick up

Penny Norris

Dec 10, 2018, 11:54:42 PM12/10/18
to sacramento_aq...@googlegroups.com

Penny Norris

Dec 10, 2018, 11:55:55 PM12/10/18
to Sacramento Aquarium Society
No cost at all. I am looking to find happy homes for the cories.  What size tanks(s) do you have?  We can talk when we meet.

Penny Norris

Dec 12, 2018, 4:35:28 PM12/12/18
to Sacramento Aquarium Society
Are you in the Sacramento County area?  I will need to purchase a bucket and lid for transportation. How many cories you would like?  I have around 20 all stages from small to the two original parents which are large.  You may have all if you would like as I am going in another direction for my tanks.  They are very healthy. I do regular 20 percent water changes and use a API Freshwater Master Test Kit to monitor and maintain water quality.  Please let me know if you are still interested and a good time to meet.