60g Cube With 50w 6000K LED Flood Light

Tony Griffitts

Dec 5, 2015, 2:40:20 PM12/5/15
to sacramento_aq...@googlegroups.com

Super bright 50w LED Flood Light on a 60 gallon cube aquarium. 24" x 24" x 24" (60cm x 60cm x 60cm). No flash used to take photo. This light replaced a 235w power compact system. The light is brighter than the old system, and I now have a shimmering sunlight effect in the tank. The light does not come with a power cord plug, you need to install one. I used an old computer power cord to connect to the lights pig tail. I've been using this light since mid September and I was so impressed the with results, I bought another to replace the aquarium LED light I had on my 27 cube. This is the light you can get on Amazon.com for less than $36US.