For Sale - 3 Tanks

Tony Griffitts

Oct 24, 2017, 10:39:33 PM10/24/17
to Sacramento Aquarium Society
I moved to a new home and need to part with 3 tanks.  Let me know if your are interested.

27 Gallon Cube (20Lx18Wx20H) - Marineland, 50w 5000K LED Flood Light, Fluval U3 internal filter, Hydon Koralia Evolution Pump, Eheim Heater, Plus 2 angelfish, plants, substrate. $60

60 Gallon cube (24x24x24 (close to 26 high)) - Catalina Custom Tank with stand, 100w 6500K LED Flood Light, Fluval U4 internal filter, Hydon Koralia Evolution Pump, Hagen Heater, Plus 4 cichlids, 2 rubber lip plecos, male swordtail, plants, substrate. $130

70 Gallon - 72Lx18Wx14H -  Catalina Custom Tank (no trim) - Tank Only - $30

Tony Griffitts

Oct 26, 2017, 12:16:05 PM10/26/17
to Sacramento Aquarium Society
70g is already going to Steven.  The two cubes are still available.

Tony Griffitts

Nov 6, 2017, 7:49:03 PM11/6/17
to Sacramento Aquarium Society

Only the 60 cube is left.  Contact me if you are interested.

60 Gallon cube (24x24x24 (close to 26 high)) - Catalina Custom Tank with stand, 100w 6500K LED Flood Light, Fluval U4 internal filter, Hydon Koralia Evolution Pump, Hagen Heater, Plus 3 firemouth cichlids, 2 rubber lip plecos, male swordtail, plants, substrate. $130