FYI: Choral Festival in Italy, don't forget to apply!

1 view

Graeme Wilkinson

Mar 11, 2019, 4:02:41 PM3/11/19
to sachora...@googlegroups.com
Begin forwarded message:

From: Queen of the Adriatic Sea Choral Festival and Competition <off...@queenchoralfestival.org>
Subject: Choral Festival in Italy, don't forget to apply!
Date: 09 March 2019 at 19:21:35 SAST

Dear Choir,

I warmly invite you to participate in Queen of the Adriatic Sea Choral Festival and Competition 1-4 May 201 organized by Musicaficta Music Association in Cattolica, Italy!

We already have Choirs from Australia, Russia and several European countries participating and we hope that you will take this opportunity to celebrate spring and friendship through choral singing together with us.

The seaside resort town Cattolica on the east coast of the region Emilia Romagna is famous for its hospitality and excellent food and wine and offers not only beautiful sandy beaches and colourful theme parks but also stunning nature scapes and and important historical monuments. We will book hotels for you that are all situated within walking distance of the theater and and the friendly, small town atmosphere makes it a perfect festival also for young groups. The programme includes 2 friendship concerts; one in the Roman city Rimini and one in the Medieval mountain town San Leo.

You can choose between 2 competition categories: Children and Youth Choirs - or - Adult Choirs or to particiate without competing.

LAST DAY TO APPLY: 31 MARCH 2019

For more information:
off...@queenchoralfestival.org
www.queenchoralfestival.org
Tel. +39 347 2573878

Festival Programme:
Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Evening (21.00) Concert in Rimini – (for the first 6 choirs applying or for those that have chosen this option) – location will communicated

Thursday, May 2, 2019
Afternoon (15-19), Registration and acoustic rehearsals for the competing choirs, Queen’s Theatre

Friday, May 3, 2019
Afternoon, arrival to San Leo, visit the old town
18:00 concert at the Palazzo Mediceo in San Leo (18.00-20.00) – (for the first 8 choirs applying or for those that have chosen this option)
Return to Cattolica in the evening

Saturday, May 4, 2019
Morning (10-13), Children and Youth Choirs, Categories A and C – Queen’s Theatre
Afternoon (15-18), Adult’s Choirs Categories B and C – Queen’s Theatre
Evening (21-23:30), Grand Prix Competition and Awarding Ceremony – Queen’s Theatre

Welcome!

Andrea Angelini
Artistic Director
Se vuoi disiscriverti dalla newsletter, clicca qui