FYI: VOX BAR CHOIR #2

Graeme Wilkinson

May 18, 2019, 12:47:10 PM5/18/19
to sachora...@googlegroups.com
Begin forwarded message:

From: Vox Chamber Choir <in...@voxchamberchoir.co.za>
Subject: VOX BAR CHOIR #2
Date: 16 May 2019 at 06:29:14 SAST

VOX BAR CHOIR #2

If you've missed our 1st "Bar Choir" at African Beer Emporium, do not fear as "Vox Bar Choir #2" is going to take place on Friday, 31 May 2019 at 19:00 at Thirst@28degrees East, Pretoria! Join us for this uber fun Bar Choir in Pretoria where music, booze, and good vibes get together under the direction of
Composer: Franco Prinsloo.
#vox_bar_choir
THE DETAILS:
DATE: 31 MAY 2019 (A Friday)
TIME: 19:00
COST: R50 (bring cash)
VENUE: Thirst@28degrees East - Selikats Causeway & Graaff Reinet Street, Fairie Glen, Pretoria (Safe parking available at the venue)

THE SONG:
"Africa" by Toto.

No auditions. No preparation. Even if you can't sing. It does not matter. This is an open invitation for everyone. Join us for this great event! If you've missed the first one, be sure not to miss out on all the fun. Bring friends and family, all welcome!

Go check out this AWESOME venue by clicking on this link: https://www.facebook.com/Thirst28DegreesEast/

#vox_bar_choir #party #THRIST #african #beer #gin #singing #life #friends #social #event #choir #family #euro_tour_fundraising #TOTO #VOX #friday #fun
Copyright © Vox Chamber Choir, All rights reserved.
VOX CHAMBER CHOIR

Our mailing address is:
in...@voxchamberchoir.co.za

Get all the latest updates on our events, concerts and albums by following on us on Facebook and Instagram.

Download our latest albums on all major digital streaming platforms:

Vox Novus - "South African Choral Series 1"
Vox Chamber Choir - "Speak to Me"

This email was sent to wil...@absamail.co.za
Vox Chamber Choir · 59 Diep in die Berg, Wapadrand, Pretoria, South Africa · Pretoria, Gauteng 0081 · South Africa

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp