FYI: Serenade! to Honor 'Women,' Ihlombe! to Mark 'Beginnings' in 2020

Graeme Wilkinson

Jan 16, 2019, 2:15:46 PM1/16/19
to sachora...@googlegroups.com
Begin forwarded message:

From: Classical Movements <in...@classicalmovements.com>
Subject: Serenade! to Honor 'Women,' Ihlombe! to Mark 'Beginnings' in 2020
Date: 16 January 2019 at 20:26:49 SAST

Announcing Our 2020 Choral Festival Themes...
Serenade! in D.C. to Honor Women,
Ihlombe! in South Africa to Mark Beginnings
Honoring the centennial of the most momentous achievement during the struggle for women’s rights in American history, Classical Movements’ 10th annual Serenade! Washington, D.C. Choral Festival (June 30—July 7, 2020) will again look globally with “World Voices for Women: Pioneers, Progress, Purpose”—inviting vocal ensembles of all kinds to celebrate the many international triumphs that women have achieved, while acknowledging how much more remains to be accomplished.
Inspired by the Sān peoples of the Kalahari, one of the oldest continuous cultures on Earth, Classical Movements’ 12th annual Ihlombe! South African Choral Festival (July 17-24, 2020) will celebrate in song the myriad customs of humankind throughout the ages with "Beginnings." Learning from the past 200,000 years, while joyously looking toward our future together, we invite vocal groups the world over to share their Origins, Traditions, Wisdom, Rhythms and Resilience

Classical Movements | 711 Princess Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
Unsubscribe wil...@absamail.co.za
Update Profile | About our service provider
Sent by in...@classicalmovements.com in collaboration with
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.
Try it free today