Bay of Life

Peter Van Geit

Jul 21, 2023, 1:23:45 PM7/21/23
to The Chennai Trekking Club
Below is a kind request on behalf of Bay of Life who supported Chennai Trekking Club throughout earlier years - safety in our triathlons, awareness presentations in Trek Polamaa, surfing sessions and more. Those who have participated in these event please spend a moment to help them out below.

======

Dear outdoor Community, We need your help!

As a valued member of our ocean and outdoor community, we wanted to take a moment to express our heartfelt gratitude for your continued support and trust in Bay of Life.

It's been 12 years. Thanks to passionate individuals like yourself we are going strong.

At Bay of Life, we have always strived to give your our best with the resources we have.

Now, I come to you with a small favor to ask. It has come to our attention that group of review scammer with whom we didn't see eye-to-eye has been maliciously posting fake, negative and 1 star reviews on our Google listing, about a 140 in the last 3 weeks.

To preserve the authenticity of our reviews and counteract the severe impact of these false claims, we kindly request that you consider taking a moment to share your own honest review of Bay of Life. Your genuine words will help us.

We have reported all the 140 fake reviews ( in 3 weeks)  to Google for no avail. Hence we have come to you, the community, for help.

We value your opinion and would be incredibly grateful if you could spare a few minutes to express your thoughts on Google Reviews. Your support in this matter would go a long way in ensuring that the spirit of our community remains genuine and help us counter this malicious cyber attack.

Thank you once again for being an integral part of Bay of Life and for your unwavering support. Together, you  can overcome challenge.

Wishing you endless joy and happiness.

Warm regards,
Showkath Jamal
Bay of Life