CTC ஐந்திணை- 'தாவரங்கள் தெரிந்ததும்-தெரியாததும்'- 7th June 2020.

Dhinesh Dhanapal

Jun 4, 2020, 7:14:32 AM6/4/20
to The Chennai Trekking Club
CTC ஐந்திணை
'தாவரங்கள் தெரிந்ததும்-தெரியாததும்'
June 7th 2020 (ஞாயிறு மாலை)

"One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." ― William Shakespeare

Register Here

What is this Session?

The habit of understanding the plants around us is mandatory to understand more about our mother nature. Without plants, life on Earth would not be sustainable for most species, including humans. In addition to regulating the water cycle, plants also help purify the planet's water, which is important to sustain life.

The objective of this session is to encourage our volunteers to understand more about the plants we have around us and get knowledge about the environment, importance, potential threats, damages, eco system and so on.

Note: Discussions will be in Tamil.

How does it work?

Sathish -  basically a botanist, has a good knowledge about the plants we live with, will be sharing his analysis about the plants, the knowledge, information he gained and the experience he got.

So this is like a story telling about plants, so that it will easily reach other people's mind and he/she will get more interested in saving our nature especially our environment with sustainable life.

When & Where?

Date : June 7th, 2020 (Sunday Evening)
Place : Online Meeting (Exact meeting details will be shared to registered participants, through mail)
Time : 05:00 PM - 06:00 PM

Who can join?

Anyone who wants to know about the plants we normally see, interested in getting more about our environment, willing to listen and share your opinion is welcome to join :)

Organizer:

Sathish Shanssathis...@gmail.com

Chennai Red Knights

Chennai Red Knights is the Blood donation wing of Chennai Trekking Club. CRK has been actively involved in arranging donors for surgeries, emergency requests through volunteer donors and blood camps predominantly for Government hospitals in Chennai.

#BloodGroupBehindOurName - Save Your Mobile contacts with Blood group and be a hero !!!