CTC Ainthinai - 'Home Waste Composting' - online session - 12th July 2020

Dhinesh Dhanapal

Jul 9, 2020, 3:51:10 AM7/9/20
to The Chennai Trekking Club, ainthinai...@googlegroups.com
CTC Ainthinai - 'Home Waste Composting'
July 12th 2020 (Sunday Morning)

"A garden is a grand teacher. It teaches patience and careful watchfulness; it teaches industry and thrift; above all it teaches entire trust."  Gertrude Jekyll

Register Here

What is this Session?

This effective session is to talk about the basics of home waste composting and its needs. The purpose is to motivate our volunteers to develop / enhance their knowledge on their sustainable living. The zero we throw from our home as garbage, will help us to give better nature to our next generation.

The objective of this session is to encourage our volunteers to understand more about home waste composting.

Note: Discussions will be in Tamil.

How does it work?

Mr. Sundar Subramanian-  have good knowledge in home waste composting. He will be sharing his analysis about composting, the knowledge he gained and the experience he got.

When & Where?

Date : July 12th, 2020 (Sunday Morning)
Place : Online Meeting (Exact meeting details will be shared to registered participants, through mail)
Time : 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM

Who can join?

Anyone who wants to know about home composting, interested in getting knowledge about managing food wastages, how they are contributing to our garden, willing to listen and share your opinion are welcome to join :)

Organizer:

Mohansunra...@gmail.com

Dhinesh  dhinesh.d...@gmail.com

Chennai Red Knights

Chennai Red Knights is the Blood donation wing of Chennai Trekking Club. CRK has been actively involved in arranging donors for surgeries, emergency requests through volunteer donors and blood camps predominantly for Government hospitals in Chennai.

#BloodGroupBehindOurName - Save Your Mobile contacts with Blood group and be a hero !!!