CTC Ainthinai - Nursery Maintenance at ponmar on 14th May 2022 (Saturday)

Dhinesh Dhanapal

May 11, 2022, 11:34:33 PM5/11/22
to The Chennai Trekking Club, ainthinai...@googlegroups.com, vijay ragavan, Rajesh Chinnakannu

🌱🌳💚CTC Ainthinai - Nursery Maintenance at PONMAR, on

14th May 2022 (Saturday)💚🌳🌱

Register Here

"We can learn a lot from trees: they’re always grounded but never stop reaching heavenward.” - Everett Mamor

About CTC - Ainthinai:

We are a team of like minded CTC'ians who believe that we do not inherit this earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children !!!

We don't see oxygen parlors as viable alternatives for our trees.

We believe that conservation is not someone else's responsibility and we understand that participation of society is necessary for anything that results in something that's good !!!

When & Where?

Date : 14th May, 2022 (Saturday)
Place : PONMAR(exact location will be shared to the registered volunteers)
Time : 06.30am to 09.00am

Covid Safety Guidelines:

1. Wear a mask and carry sanitizers. (Not mandatory. As per your wish)
2. In case of any discomfort please communicate with the organizers ( we are here at your need anytime during the event )

Agenda:

1) Assemble at spot by 06:30 am
2) Start our maintenance activities which includes watering the saplings , seed bed creation, re-arrangements, repacking etc,.
3) Finish the activities by 09:00am.

More details will be emailed to the registered participants.

What do I get out of it?

1. Peace of mind -Satisfaction from the fact that you've contributed something to the society!!!You are someone different from those numerous FB activists.
2. Wonderful friends, contacts, eye opening experiences

Who can join?

Anyone willing to contribute your time and physical effort with a smile is welcome to join :)

Must Carry:

1. Comfortable Clothing, Shoes/Sandals.

2. Reusable, Filled Water Bottles.

3. Cap, Sun Screen, Camera - if required.

Organizer:

Vijay Ragavan - mvijaya...@gmail.com

Rajesh Chinnakannu - rajes...@gmail.com

Chennai Red Knights

Chennai Red Knights is the Blood donation wing of Chennai Trekking Club. CRK has been actively involved in arranging donors for surgeries, emergency requests through volunteer donors and blood camps predominantly for Government hospitals in Chennai.

#BloodGroupBehindOurName - Save Your Mobile contacts with Blood group and be a hero !!!

Thanks, Ainthinai http://www.chennaitrekkers.org/ https://www.facebook.com/Ainthinai https://twitter.com/AinthinaiCTC https://www.instagram.com/ainthinai_ctc/