Hurry.! Registration Opened for CTU 2024

Chennai Trail Club

Jul 4, 2024, 11:50:35 AM (4 days ago) Jul 4
to Chennai Trekking Club
Dear Outdoor Enthusiasts,

We are excited to invite you to the Chennai Trail Ultra 2024, scheduled for Sunday, 1st September 2024. This is a unique trail marathon offering 16km, 32km, and 50km categories, perfect for runners of all levels.

As the only trail marathon in Chennai, it provides a refreshing break from regular tarmac runs, allowing you to immerse yourself in the natural beauty of our scenic trails. The route will take you through picturesque villages, along river bunds, beside serene lake sides, and through the majestic canyons around Sholavaram Lake. It is an exhilarating experience amidst the beauty of nature.

CTU'24 Poster.png

To participate, scan the QR Code in the above image / check our website. We also encourage you to share this event with your fellow runners and friends who might be interested in joining us for this adventure.

We look forward to seeing you on the trail!

Happy Miles & Trails
Team Chennai Trail Club