WCCG - Aalam Blood Donation Camp - August 1st 2021, Sunday Supported by CRK

Manikandan .B

Jul 19, 2021, 12:58:17 AM7/19/21
to The Chennai Trekking Club

WCCG - Aalam Blood Donation Camp - August 1st 2021, Sunday
213945630_10159318434843637_7497870097224983316_n.jpg

Lets join  and converge together for a virtuous cause to coordinate a blood donation camp to help Cancer Thalassemia (blood disorder involving lower-than-normal amount of oxygen carrying protein) Kids @ Government Children’s Hospital, Egmore and also supporting  emergency requirement of General Hospital, Chromepet

Note:
14 Days after Vaccination they can Donate Blood
28 Days after COVID positive they're eligible to Donate Blood
PLEASE USE MASK & SANITIZE YOUR HAND BEFORE AND AFTER BLOOD DONATION
PLEASE MAINTAIN 6 FEET DISTANCE FROM OTHERS.

Please do register here to donate :

Thanks & Regards,
Chennai Red Knights,
Sign.jpg

Manikandan .B

Aug 2, 2021, 6:11:24 AM8/2/21
to The Chennai Trekking Club

உன்னைப் போல என்னை எண்ணிணால் நெஞ்சில் கங்கை ஆறோடுமே துன்பம் தீர்க்க நீளும் கைகளில் சொர்க்கம் வந்து கை கோர்க்குமே கவிஞர் மு.மேத்தா

WCCG Aalam Community , in association with Chennai Red Knights conducted a blood donation drive on 1st August 2021 at Egmore children hospital and Chrompet Govt hospital . We joined along with many other running groups of Chennai and organised this event and we had an overwhelming response.

We had about 50 donors coming in at Egmore govt hospital and 24 at Chrompet Govt hospital . A total of 74 donors made the day today and each of your donation would go a long way in saving many lives. We thank each and every donor who came forward at this crisis time to prove that humanity is bigger than all .

We thank you all whole heartedly. We thank the selfless volunteers and running groups who made it possible to make this drive reach many people .

We thank the hospitals also for their continued support.

Last but not the least let's keep joining together for our future events also and make this place a better society for the future generations to come. See you all soon .

Photos link: Click Here

தோழமையுடன்,
ஆலம் (Chennai Cyclists Initiative) 🙏
#Chennairedknights
#Mogappairfitnesscircle
#Annanagardreamrunners
#Madrasmustangs
#vibrantvelachery
#chrompetcheetahs
#Banditrunners
#TambaramThuderBolts
#chennaitrekkingclub
#porurracers
#pillarpacers
#marinadreamers
#ChennaiCyclists

Thanks & Regards,

Manikandan.B,
Ph no. : +91-96987-02963
Communication : mkan...@gmail.com |
 Linkedin
Facebook: My Profile | Ainthinai | Chennai Red Knights