CTC Ainthinai - Sapling Maintenance at Kalakshetra, Thiruvanmiyur on 9th October 2021 (Saturday)

Dhinesh Dhanapal

Oct 8, 2021, 3:08:38 AM10/8/21
to The Chennai Trekking Club, ainthinai...@googlegroups.com

🌱🌳💚CTC Ainthinai - Sapling Maintenance at Kalakshetra, Thiruvanmiyur on 9th Oct 2021 (Saturday)💚🌳🌱

"Be kind to everything that lives"

Register Here

86840854_2905292512825733_670935094919168000_o.jpg

About CTC - Ainthinai:

We are a team of like minded CTC'ians who believe that we do not inherit this earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children !!!

We don't see oxygen parlors as viable alternatives for our trees.

We believe that conservation is not someone else's responsibility and we understand that participation of society is necessary for anything that results in something that's good !!!

When & Where?

Date : 9th October, 2021 (Saturday)
Place : Kalakshetra Foundation, Thiruvanmiyur
Time : 06:30 AM - 09:30 AM

Agenda:

1) Assemble at spot by 06:15 am
2) Covid Health measurement checks and Vaccination certificate verification.
3) Start our maintenance activities which includes watering the saplings , soil works and mulch collection.
4) Finish the activities by 09.30 am.

More details will be emailed to the registered participants.

What do I get out of it?

1. Peace of mind -Satisfaction from the fact that you've contributed something to the society!!!You are someone different from those numerous FB activists.
2. Wonderful friends, contacts, eye opening experiences

Who can join?

Anyone willing to contribute your time and physical effort with a smile is welcome to join :)
People who done their vaccination (at-least one dose) are advised to join
Kids/below 18/ non vaccinated volunteers are not encouraged to participate for this event. :(

Must Carry:

1. Comfortable Clothing(Full Pants), Shoes/Sandals.

2. Reusable, Filled Water Bottles.

3. Cap, Sun Screen, Camera - if required.

4. Vaccination certificate in mobile - Required.

Organizers:

Rajesh - rajes...@gmail.com

Prabha - proudindi...@gmail.com

Chennai Red Knights

Chennai Red Knights is the Blood donation wing of Chennai Trekking Club. CRK has been actively involved in arranging donors for surgeries, emergency requests through volunteer donors and blood camps predominantly for Government hospitals in Chennai.

#BloodGroupBehindOurName - Save Your Mobile contacts with Blood group and be a hero !!!

Donors Interested to bleed register here : https://goo.gl/3fEr1K

Thanks, Ainthinai http://www.chennaitrekkers.org/ https://www.facebook.com/Ainthinai https://twitter.com/AinthinaiCTC https://www.instagram.com/ainthinai_ctc/