[Ainthinai] CTC Ainthinai - Tree Plantation drive @Ottiyambakkam Government School, 18 June 2022 Saturday

Prabha Proudindian

Jun 15, 2022, 2:46:01 PM6/15/22
to sachennait...@googlegroups.com, ainthinai...@googlegroups.com, ainthinai...@googlegroups.com, ainthinaic...@googlegroups.com

💚💚💚 CTC Ainthinai is stepping into its 11th year 💚💚💚

CTC Ainthinai Tree Plantation drive @Ottiyambakkam Government School, 18 June 2022 Saturday

Register Here!

                                                                                            20220615_213135.jpg

💚💚💚Ainthinai's 11th year 💚💚💚

“Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder.” – Henry David Thoreau

This Saturday June 18th 2022, Team Ainthinai is organizing a tree plantation drive at Ottiyambakkam Government School to commemorate Ainthinai entering into its 11th year since it was started  :)

About CTC-Ainthinai
A Tribe of Nature freaks with a certain level (or more) of madness in them , more inclination towards trees and Wildlife. We are a band of volunteers who would not mind getting our hands and clothes dirty , just to raise tree saplings into self-sustained trees :)
When & Where:
Date: 18th June 2022 (Saturday)
Place: Ottiyambakkam Government School (Exact location will be shared to registered participants through mail)
Time: 06:30 AM to 09:00 AM

Covid Safety Guidelines:

1) Wear a mask and carry sanitizers. (Not mandatory. As per your wish)
2) In case of any discomfort please communicate with the organizers ( we are here at your need anytime during the event )
3) Please eat well during the previous night or have a little snack and hydrate yourself well in order to avoid any dizziness.

Agenda:

1) Assemble at spot by 6:30 AM this Saturday Morning. Exact location and transport plan will be shared with registered participants.
2) We will have a small briefing on the tasks that are to be done.
3) Involve yourselves in the plantation activities which will include digging pits, planting the saplings, making bunds around the planted saplings, applying mulch to the saplings, watering and setting up of tree guards wherever necessary.
4) Post the event, we will have a small gathering and pose for a nice group photo full of smiles and satisfaction.
5) Leave the spot by around 9:00 AM and head back to a Happy Weekend !

More details will be emailed to the registered participants.

Who can Join ?

Anyone willing to contribute your time and physical effort with a smile is always welcome to join in our events :)

Come join us to feel the exhilaration of planting and sharing a wonderful morning with like minded people :)

What do I get out of it ?:

1) Sense of satisfaction of doing something good and getting the feel of the soil while planting :)

2) Wonderful like minded friends, sublime eye opening experiences.

3) Little bit of physical activity and vitamin D ;)

Above all, giving back to society without expecting returns is a CTC custom to which you need to get accustomed to :)

Must Carry :

1) Comfortable Clothing, Shoes/Sandals. 2) Reusable, Filled Water Bottles. 3) Cap, Sun Screen, Camera - if required / available.

Our online presence :

Ainthinai - https://www.facebook.com/Ainthinai
LGOOO FB group -
https://www.facebook.com/groups/letsgrowourownoxygen/

Member Guidelines :

-> CTC is a non-profit group and accounts(if any) will be shared transparently with all participants.
-> Participants who engage in irresponsible, disrespectful or unsafe behavior will be blacklisted from this and future CTC events.
-> Feedback or complaint about any CTC member in the group, event, organizer(s), safety or accounts can be raised to the co...@chennaitrekkers.org

Organizers :

Vijay - mvijaya...@gmail.com

Prabha - proudindi...@gmail.com

                                                                                          c229e92480c585dcf116af8ad77c58b4.png

Register Here!

Chennai Red Knights

https://www.facebook.com/ChennaiRedKnights

Chennai Red Knights is the Blood donation wing of Chennai Trekking Club. CRK has been actively involved in arranging donors for surgeries, emergency requests through volunteer donors and blood camps predominantly for Government hospitals in Chennai.

#BloodGroupBehindOurName - Save Your Mobile contacts with Blood group and be a hero !!!

Donors Interested to bleed register here : https://goo.gl/3fEr1K