CTC Ainthinai - Tree Talk [Online] Session-2 on 24th May 2020 (Sunday Evening)

Dhinesh Dhanapal

May 21, 2020, 2:37:06 AM5/21/20
to The Chennai Trekking Club, ainthinai...@googlegroups.com
CTC Ainthinai -  Tree Talk [Online] Session-II
on 24th May 2020 (Sunday Evening)

"Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year." ― Chad Sugg

Register Here

What is Tree Talk Session?

The habit of understanding the trees around us is one of the best qualities one can posses. Trees are known to be your best friend for various reasons. bonding with a tree which we have around us, is a great deal in understanding about human life and nature's part in it.

The objective of this session is to encourage our volunteers understand more about the trees which serves to nature and get knowledge about the environment, importance, potential threats, damages, eco system and so on.

Note: Discussions will be in Tamil / English.

How it works?

Sathish & Sagorika -  have a good knowledge about the trees we live with, will be sharing thier view about the trees, the knowledge, information they gained.

So this is like a story telling about the trees, so that it will easily reach other person's mind and he/she will get more interest on saving our nature especially our oxygen generators.

When & Where?

Date : May 24th, 2020 (Sunday Evening)
Place : Online Meeting (Exact meeting details will be shared to registered participants, through mail)
Time : 04:30 PM - 06:00 PM

Who can join?

Anyone who want to know about the trees of our soil, interested in getting more about our environment, willing to listen and share your opinion is welcome to join :)

Organizers:

Kalai Mannathan - kalai...@gmail.com

Dhinesh Dhanapal - dhinesh.d...@gmail.com

Chennai Red Knights

Chennai Red Knights is the Blood donation wing of Chennai Trekking Club. CRK has been actively involved in arranging donors for surgeries, emergency requests through volunteer donors and blood camps predominantly for Government hospitals in Chennai.

#BloodGroupBehindOurName - Save Your Mobile contacts with Blood group and be a hero !!!