[Ainthinai] CTC Ainthinai - Saplings plantation & Maintenance Drive at Mambakkam - 17th October 2021 (Sunday)

27 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Prabha Proudindian

ungelesen,
14.10.2021, 06:31:3714.10.21
an sachennait...@googlegroups.com
CTC Ainthinai-  Sapling Plantation and Maintenance drive at Mambakkam - 17th October 2021 (Sunday)

Our  future  generation must be aware of the environmental consequences and it's the right time to guide and preach to them on being Eco Friendly, leading a life  without harming the planet and its Natural Resources.

About CTC-Ainthinai:
*******************
We are a team of like minded CTCians who believe that we do not inherit this earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children !!!
We don't see oxygen parlors as viable alternatives for our trees.
We believe that conservation is not someone else's responsibility and we understand that participation in society is necessary for anything that results in something that's good !!!

When & Where ?
****************
Plantation: Oct 17th, Sunday
Place: Mambakkam (Exact location will be shared to registered participants through mail).
Time: 6:30 am to 9:30 am

What do I get out of it ?
*************************
1) Peace of mind -Satisfaction from the fact that you've contributed something to the society!!!You are someone different from those numerous FB activists.

2) Wonderful friends, contacts,eye opening experiences

Covid safety guidelines :
****************

1. Only those Vaccinated at least with one dose are encouraged to participate for the safety of the entire group.

2. Kids/below 18/ non vaccinated volunteers are not encouraged to participate in this event. :(

3. Wear a mask and carry sanitisers.

4.  Incase of any discomfort please communicate with the organisers ( we are here at your need anytime during the event )

Who can Join ?
**************
Anyone willing to contribute your time and physical effort with a smile is welcome to join :)

Must Carry :
************
1) Comfortable Clothing, Shoes/Sandals.
2) Reusable, Filled Water Bottles.
3) Cap, Sun Screen, Camera - if required.

Agenda :
********
1) Assemble at the plantation spot by 06:30 am
2) Dig the pits and Plant around 50 saplings.
3) Do a few maintenance activities like fencing miyawaki, saplings, bund formation, and supporting stick correction.
4) Having refreshments.
5) Leave by 9.30 am from the location.

Organizer:

Chennai Red Knights

Chennai Red Knights is the Blood donation wing of Chennai Trekking Club. CRK has been actively involved in arranging donors for surgeries, emergency requests through volunteer donors and blood camps predominantly for Government hospitals in Chennai.

#BloodGroupBehindOurName - Save Your Mobile contacts with Blood group and be a hero !!!

Donors Interested to bleed register here : https://goo.gl/3fEr1K

Thanks, Ainthinai http://www.chennaitrekkers.org/ https://www.facebook.com/Ainthinai https://twitter.com/AinthinaiCTC https://www.instagram.com/ainthinai_ctc/

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor