Fwd: [Ainthinai] CTC Ainthinai - Camping & Saplings Plantation Drive @ Pandeswaram on 28th & 29th ( Saturday & Sunday) 2023

58 vues

Prabha Proudindian

non lue,
24 janv. 2023, 02:50:2624/01/2023
à sachennait...@googlegroups.com,ainthinai...@googlegroups.com

💚💚💚 CTC Ainthinai 💚💚💚

Camping & Saplings Plantation Drive @ Pandeswaram

on 28th & 29th ( Saturday & Sunday) 2023

Register Here!

                                      BeFunky-collage (1).jpg

In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they're still beautiful.

After a long time Ainthinai is inviting its volunteers for a camping activity plus plantation drive at PANDESWARAM on 28th & 29th January ( Saturday & Sunday ) 2023.

We are looking forward to a chance of reconnecting with like minded souls , also to do our ever favourite activity of planting tree saplings and caring for them.

About CTC-Ainthinai:
We are a team of like minded CTC'ians who believe that we do not inherit this earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children !!!
We don't see oxygen parlors as viable alternatives for our trees.
We believe that conservation is not someone else's responsibility and we understand that participation in society is necessary for anything that results in something that's good !!!
When & Where:
Date: 28th & 29th ( Saturday & Sunday) 2023
Place: Pandeswaram (Exact location will be shared to registered participants through mail)
Tentative Time: Saturday evening (assembly and night camping ) , Sunday morning ( 6 30 am to 9 30 am )

[EXACT SCHEDULE WILL BE SHARED]

Agenda:

1) Assemble at transport location on Saturday evening ( Exact detailed timing schedule & transport plan will be shared in the prep and transport mail)
2) Saturday night - camping and fun activities like cooking and stories sharing, etc
3) Sunday morning - Get ready for plantation at 6: 30 am.
4) Dig pits and plant saplings and do few maintenance activities like watering, saplings bund formation, supporting stick correction.
5) Leave by 9.30 am from the location.

More details will be emailed to the registered participants.

Who can Join ?

Anyone willing to contribute your time and physical effort with a smile is always welcome to join in our events :)

What do I get out of it ?

1) Peace of mind -Satisfaction from the fact that you've contributed something to the society!!! You are something different from those numerous FB only activists.
2) Wonderful like minded friends, sublime eye opening experiences.

Above all, giving back to society without expecting returns is a CTC custom to which you need to get accustomed to :)

Must Carry :

1) Comfortable Clothing, Shoes/Sandals.

2) Reusable, Filled Water Bottles.

3) Cap, Sun Screen, Camera - if required / available.

4) Things necessary for the saturday camping like tents , extra clothes , etc

Our online presence :

Ainthinai - https://www.facebook.com/Ainthinai
LGOOO FB group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/letsgrowourownoxygen/

Member Guidelines :

-> CTC Ainthinai is a non-profit group and accounts(if any) will be shared transparently with all participants.
-> Participants who engage in irresponsible, disrespectful or unsafe behavior will be blacklisted from this and future CTC events.
-> Feedback or complaint about any member in the group, event, organizer(s), safety or accounts can be raised to
ainthinai...@googlegroups.com

Organizer :

Rajesh - rajes...@gmail.com

Ashwin - ak24....@gmail.com

Register Here!

Chennai Red Knights

https://www.facebook.com/ChennaiRedKnights

Chennai Red Knights is the Blood donation wing of Chennai Trekking Club. CRK has been actively involved in arranging donors for surgeries, emergency requests through volunteer donors and blood camps predominantly for Government hospitals in Chennai.

#BloodGroupBehindOurName - Save Your Mobile contacts with Blood group and be a hero !!!

Donors Interested to bleed register here : https://goo.gl/3fEr1K

ReplyReply allForward
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur