Re: Progressive Prosecutor Movement Tested by Rising Crime and Angry Voters

People kill people - don't blame guns

Jun 6, 2022, 10:05:03 AM6/6/22
In article <XnsAC7B93E8...@95.216.243.224>
ignorant emotional democrats <utter...@cnn.com> wrote:

> Trump says that it is justly deserved.

SAN FRANCISCO優istrict Attorney Chesa Boudin declared his 2019
election victory a call by voters for radical change. He
promised to do more than lock up criminals and embarked on a
progressive agenda to reduce incarceration rates and scrutinize
police misconduct.

On Tuesday, Mr. Boudin faces voters again, in a recall election
backed by business owners unhappy with his performance. Polls
indicate his ouster is supported by the majority of residents in
a famously liberal city that has seen, along with the rest of
the nation, a spike in murder and other crimes.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/progressive-prosecutor-movement-
tested-by-rising-crime-and-angry-voters-boudin-11654443234

USA South Africa

Sep 29, 2023, 6:40:03 PM9/29/23
In article <uf5eks$3b2h$5...@dont-email.me>
governo...@gmail.com wrote:

> Trump says that it is justly deserved.

SAN FRANCISCO優istrict Attorney Chesa Boudin declared his 2019
election victory a call by voters for radical change. He
promised to do more than lock up criminals and embarked on a
progressive agenda to reduce incarceration rates and scrutinize
police misconduct.

On Tuesday, Mr. Boudin faces voters again, in a recall election
backed by business owners unhappy with his performance. Polls
indicate his ouster is supported by the majority of residents in
a famously liberal city that has seen, along with the rest of
the nation, a spike in murder and other crimes.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/progressive-prosecutor-movement-
tested-by-rising-crime-and-angry-voters-boudin-11654443234

Chesa Boudin was fucking fired.

55c.1056

Sep 29, 2023, 8:43:54 PM9/29/23
On 9/29/23 6:39 PM, USA South Africa wrote:
> In article <uf5eks$3b2h$5...@dont-email.me>
> governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> Trump says that it is justly deserved.
>
> SAN FRANCISCO—District Attorney Chesa Boudin declared his 2019
> election victory a call by voters for radical change. He
> promised to do more than lock up criminals and embarked on a
> progressive agenda to reduce incarceration rates and scrutinize
> police misconduct.
>
> On Tuesday, Mr. Boudin faces voters again, in a recall election
> backed by business owners unhappy with his performance. Polls
> indicate his ouster is supported by the majority of residents in
> a famously liberal city that has seen, along with the rest of
> the nation, a spike in murder and other crimes.
>
> https://www.wsj.com/articles/progressive-prosecutor-movement-
> tested-by-rising-crime-and-angry-voters-boudin-11654443234
>
> Chesa Boudin was fucking fired.

No ... I don't think it's going to go the way you imagine.
I think Cal voters will KEEP voting hyperlib/wokie until
it literally kills them. The Party will keep discretely
stuffing the ballot boxes to help ensure the correct outcomes
and only FASCISTS would ever question the figures.

They have been totally brainwashed since the 60s, three
or four generations, and will just NEVER vote anywhere
right of Marx. It's unthinkable. Crime, horror, poverty,
squalor ... just means they DESERVED it and aren't far
ENOUGH left !!! It's like religious fanatics ... if God
doesn't deliver it means they aren't fanatical ENOUGH - up
the number of child sacrifices !

USA South Africa

Feb 22, 2024, 3:50:03 AMFeb 22