Let's talk about the mass shooting by negroes in Democratland Sacramento

Animals of the Congo

Apr 4, 2022, 6:52:30 PM4/4/22
The Sacramento County Coroner's Office on Monday identified the six
victims who died:
-- Johntaya Alexander, 21
-- Melinda Davis, 57
-- Sergio Harris, 38
-- Joshua Hoye-Lucchesi, 32
-- Yamile Martinez-Andrade, 21
-- Devazia Turner, 29

Dandrae Martin, 26, was identified as a "related suspect" and was booked
on assault and illegal firearm possession charges, according to a release
from Sacramento police.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/04/us/sacramento-california-shooting-
monday/index.html

Why isn't CNN posting pictures of all the dead negroes and the arrested
black shooter?

We know they are black.

The Jews

Apr 4, 2022, 6:57:21 PM4/4/22
And it makes a difference because....?

2022 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of times he's begged Jews to stop humiliating him - 124,719
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017- *FIVE* YEARS AGO- that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!

White Ryder

Apr 4, 2022, 8:40:02 PM4/4/22
In article <lttm4h5q5sjl4mp5e...@4ax.com>
The Jews <je...@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 22:52:29 -0000 (UTC), Animals of the Congo
> <ani...@jungle.dnc> wrote:
>
> >The Sacramento County Coroner's Office on Monday identified the six
> >victims who died:
> >-- Johntaya Alexander, 21
> >-- Melinda Davis, 57
> >-- Sergio Harris, 38
> >-- Joshua Hoye-Lucchesi, 32
> >-- Yamile Martinez-Andrade, 21
> >-- Devazia Turner, 29
> >
> >Dandrae Martin, 26, was identified as a "related suspect" and was booked
> >on assault and illegal firearm possession charges, according to a release
> >from Sacramento police.
> >
> >https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/04/us/sacramento-california-shooting-
> >monday/index.html
> >
> >Why isn't CNN posting pictures of all the dead negroes and the arrested
> >black shooter?
> >
> >We know they are black.
>
> And it makes a difference because....?

You have to ask that question?

The Jews

Apr 5, 2022, 6:58:52 AM4/5/22
You're too stupid to answer?

“If you have not killed at least one Nazi a day, you have wasted that
day. If you kill one Nazi, kill another—there is nothing more amusing
for us than a heap of Nazi corpses.”
-Ilya Ehrenburg.

White Ryder

Apr 6, 2022, 9:10:03 PM4/6/22
> On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 22:52:29 -0000 (UTC), Animals of the Congo
> <ani...@jungle.dnc> wrote:
>
> >The Sacramento County Coroner's Office on Monday identified the six
> >victims who died:
> >-- Johntaya Alexander, 21
> >-- Melinda Davis, 57
> >-- Sergio Harris, 38
> >-- Joshua Hoye-Lucchesi, 32
> >-- Yamile Martinez-Andrade, 21
> >-- Devazia Turner, 29
> >
> >Dandrae Martin, 26, was identified as a "related suspect" and was booked
> >on assault and illegal firearm possession charges, according to a release
> >from Sacramento police.
> >
> >https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/04/us/sacramento-california-shooting-
> >monday/index.html
> >
> >Why isn't CNN posting pictures of all the dead negroes and the arrested
> >black shooter?
> >
> >We know they are black.
>
> And it makes a difference because....?

The Jews

Apr 7, 2022, 6:42:27 AM4/7/22
On Tue, 5 Apr 2022 02:37:40 +0200 (CEST), "White Ryder"
<white...@charter.net> wrote:

You have to REPEAT the question?

Is this a typical gook 'conversation', gook? Aks the same question
over and over???
-Our favorite glue-huffer, now claiming he's a "gook."