first Steps - Warning: disk_free_space() has been disabled for security reasons - Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent

Uwe Beisler

Jan 8, 2017, 11:35:02 AM1/8/17
to SabreDAV Discussion
Hi,

this are my first steps with PHP and SabreDAV.
I use SabreDAV 3.2.0 with PHP 5.5.19 under Nginx (WTServer 16.12) and Windows 7 x64.
I did install it locally to test how it works in order to decide whether I will use it for own development.

After  do exact http://sabre.io/dav/install/  and http://sabre.io/dav/gettingstarted/
(changed access-rights for all to full-access via attributes-safety-... instead chmod)
it runs, but in place of the expected result it shows bevor "Create new folder" :

Warning: disk_free_space() has been disabled for security reasons in C:\server\WTServer\WWW\sabredav\vendor\sabre\dav\lib\DAV\FS\Directory.php on line 145

Warning: disk_free_space() has been disabled for security reasons in C:\server\WTServer\WWW\sabredav\vendor\sabre\dav\lib\DAV\FS\Directory.php on line 146

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\server\WTServer\WWW\sabredav\vendor\sabre\dav\lib\DAV\FS\Directory.php:145) in C:\server\WTServer\WWW\sabredav\vendor\sabre\http\lib\Sapi.php on line 58

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\server\WTServer\WWW\sabredav\vendor\sabre\dav\lib\DAV\FS\Directory.php:145) in C:\server\WTServer\WWW\sabredav\vendor\sabre\http\lib\Sapi.php on line 63

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\server\WTServer\WWW\sabredav\vendor\sabre\dav\lib\DAV\FS\Directory.php:145) in C:\server\WTServer\WWW\sabredav\vendor\sabre\http\lib\Sapi.php on line 63

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\server\WTServer\WWW\sabredav\vendor\sabre\dav\lib\DAV\FS\Directory.php:145) in C:\server\WTServer\WWW\sabredav\vendor\sabre\http\lib\Sapi.php on line 63
sabre/dav /
⇤ Go to parent Plugins
Nodes
Properties
d:lockdiscovery

d:getlastmodified

d:quota-used-bytes    239949836288
d:supported-report-set
d:resourcetype    d:collection
Actions

Evert Pot

Jan 15, 2017, 7:54:54 PM1/15/17
to SabreDAV Discussion
Hi Uwe,

Your php.ini has a line in it that disabled the disk_free_space function. Remove that, and the error will disappear.

Evert