SabreDAV displaying blank pages since switch to PHP-FPM instead of mod_php

alb...@eurekaconnections.nl

Mar 6, 2017, 7:21:56 PM3/6/17
to SabreDAV Discussion
Hello,

Due to some recently introduced applications that required a custom PHP setup, I have switched to Apache with PHP-FPM instead of mod_php.

Now, I don't get SabreDAV working again and I can't find what is going wrong as it displays no errors in the Apache log.

When I open the URL of the server in my browser and log in as admin via HTTP authentication, I just get a blank page rather than the file browser. (I confirmed with var_dump that $user is 'admin' so the authentication is still working)
And the client RoundCube (with the MyRoundcube CardDAV plugin) is giving me an error without actually stating what is going wrong.

I hope you will be able to help me to track down what is actually going wrong, since I am unable to find any clue in the logs.

Kind regards,

Albert Pool