Shutting down the sabredav mailing list

Evert Pot

Apr 2, 2017, 2:01:11 PM4/2/17
to SabreDAV Discussion
Hi everyone,

The time I've been able to spend on the sabre/* projects has declined tremendously. I've been trying to find other people to help me do maintenance, but so far I've failed.

I no longer really have the time to answer questions here, so instead of letting people in the dark I think it's better to simply shut down this group.
If you do have questions, simply ask them on Github. It might no longer be me who's answering your questions, but the github issue system has a lot more visibility, so the chance of someone else being out there to answer it is a lot higher.

To read a little bit more about my decision and the uncertain future of sabre/dav, read my blog post from last month:

https://evertpot.com/sabredav-eol/

I'm sorry it's come to this! Thanks all for hanging in there for so long.

I'm leaving this group open for replies, but I'm disabling the ability to create new posts. Eventually I will make this group entirely read-only.

Evert