Adding kinetic information

Deepa Maheshvare

Aug 4, 2017, 1:38:32 PM8/4/17
to sabi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,
I am attempting to add kinetic laws to a set of reaction.I am using the sbml squeezer to import the kinetics from SABIO.

I couldn't figure out how to proceed after this step(please find the image attached)

I would be grateful for any help you could offer.

Thanks,
Deepa
Untitled.png

Andreas Dräger

Aug 4, 2017, 3:50:10 PM8/4/17
to Deepa Maheshvare, sabi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Deepa,

Maybe you could try what happens when clicking at the highlighted button with the label "Next"?

With best regards

Dr. Andreas Draeger
Principal Investigator
---
University of Tübingen
Center for Bioinformatics Tübingen (ZBIT)
Applied Bioinformatics Group
Sand 14 · Office #C320 · 72076 Tübingen · Germany
Phone: +49-7071-29-70459 · Fax: +49-7071-29-5152
Web: http://draeger-lab.org · Twitter: @dr_drae
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp7fWtXGFOIjV35u7ONiVbg

Deepa Maheshvare

Aug 4, 2017, 11:05:48 PM8/4/17
to Andreas Dräger, sabi...@googlegroups.com

Hi Andreas,
I forgot to mention in my previous mail.When I click on next,it does not direct me to the next step.In the query field,I have specified organism ,EC Number.(Please see the images attached)
The SBML model for which  I wish to add the kinetic information is also attached.(N_cyto.xml).

Thanks a lot for your time and kind consideration.
Deepa

Step1.png
Step2.png
Step3.png
Step4.png
N_cyto.xml

Andreas Dräger

Aug 5, 2017, 4:09:09 PM8/5/17
to Deepa Maheshvare, sabi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Deepa,

I am traveling right now and can't check the source code. In principle, SBMLsqeezer does the same as the SABIO-RK website, so you could also obtain your rat laws online and copy them into your SBML file.