Solidarity Delegation/Palestine

1 view

Jan Miller

Apr 13, 2024, 1:16:33 PMApr 13
to Google Group Sabeel-CO
Jeff Wright is a retired Disciples of Christ pastor in Fort Collins. He and his wife have extensive experience in Palestine. The trip is an opportunity to show Palestinians that they are not alone - That there are people who support their struggle for freedom.

From: Jeff Wright <jeffwr...@gmail.com>
Date: April 13, 2024 at 6:50:49 AM

Hey, Friends.

Janet and I moved the dates of the Disciples solidarity/witness delegation to Palestine/Israel from this month to June 11-17. I’ve attached the itinerary and registration/waiver in the event you may be interested in participating—or know of someone who may. Because of a generous gift we received from a member of our congregation, we are able to reduce the land package cost.

Looking forward,

Jeff & Janet

--
Itinerary & costs:Disciples solidarity triip.docx
Registration form & trip waiver 2024.docx