Learn more - a Film and a webinar

Jan Miller

Mar 6, 2024, 1:26:50 PMMar 6
to Google Group Sabeel-CO, Palestine Connection
Two upcoming events hosted by Denver/Boulder Jewish Voice for Peace. This film is a must-see.

08c96c23-00da-7b59-2513-73c9df5f49bc.png

Screening of Israelism

MONDAY, MARCH 18 | 6:30 pm MT

Join us for a screening of the award-winning film, Israelism, followed by a discussion and Q&A with the film’s director, Erin Axelman. Register at the link below to be updated on the exact location. Click here to watch the film’s trailer. Spread the word far & wide!

REGISTER HERE

8dfc4646-f927-d106-98b4-06d3fd1189b8.jpg

“The Math of Murder” Teach-in

FRIDAY, MARCH 8 | 6:00 pm MT

Come together this International Women’s Day for an empowering teach in. Together we will delve into how our tax dollars are entangled in perpetuating genocide in Gaza, examining the profound impact on Palestinian women and children. We’ll also explore how redirecting these funds towards our local communities can spark positive change and support the people’s needs. Learn more here.