Fwd: DENVER: March for Gaza, April 15 at 12:00 PM, Confluence Park

1 view

Jan Miller

Apr 11, 2024, 8:24:50 PMApr 11
to Google Group Sabeel-CO, Palestine Connection

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Colorado Palestine <copale...@gmail.com>
Date: April 11, 2024 at 4:16:11 PM PDT
To: Colorado Palestine Action <colorado-pal...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: DENVER: March for Gaza, April 15 at 12:00 PM, Confluence Park

 Dear Friends of Palestine,

Join us on Monday, April 15 as we join the global call to strike for Gaza! No work, no spending, no school, NO BUSINESS AS USUAL while the US government finances the genocide of Palestinians.

We will be meeting at Confluence Park (2250 15th St, Denver, CO 80202) at 12:00 PM.

🗓️ MONDAY, April 15
⏱️ 12:00 PM
📍Confluence Park, Denver

Until liberation,
Colorado Palestine Coalition
Located on the ancestral lands of the Cheyenne (Tsêhéstáno), Arapaho (Hinono'eno), and Ute (Núuchi-upeoples, in what is colonially known as Denver, Colorado. Find out more about where you live.

april15_march.jpg